1. Multnomah Falls-There are a few different water falls so be sure to check out them all. And do where comfortable walking shoes!
2. Mt Hood-Although I had been in years past, it was tough to pass this majestic mountain up during this trip. And to my fellow boarders/skiers-they have snow all year round! Glad I didn't know this before the trip......And wish I could have stuck around longer to do some hiking and doubled my baggage fees.
3. Winery Tour-missed this one unfortunately but made up for it in Breweries. This winery carries one of my ultimate favorite Pino Noirs.
4. Bushwacker Cider Bar- I will take cider over beer in a heart beat! Yum! Below is the sampler that I "shared" pre-race. The cider options are endless...... The one to the far left was some molasses flavor and definitely the best.
5. Burnside Brewing- Great spot for dinner too... Especially if you are light weight like me :)
6. Amnesia Brewing- This place offers some great IPAs if that's your thing... Obviously not for me-hence the wine.
7. Cascade Barrel House-Who would have thought a sour beer would be tasty? Wow! Amazing....Honey Ginger Lime was the best by far and a must try. I would recommend getting a sampler of fruity sour beers. Surprisingly delish.
8. Voodoo Donuts- I think the picture explains it all! This was very much well deserved post race.
9. Stumptown Coffee Roasters- I think you can figure this one out on your own :)
10. Trader Joe's-Yes most of you probably have these but wow. Some of us aren't so lucky. Yum, fresh, and healthy... and CHEAP too!
Oh how I love this city! I can't wait to go back next year for sure. To my fellow triathletes, find an excuse to head to the west coast and put this race on your schedule for next year :) You won't regret it.