Monday, April 02, 2012

Girls Training Weekend in PCB

I've heard a rumor that people drop out of the blogging world when they are either hurt, sick, or IM training.... Well my friends lets just say that I've been hit by a combination of the 3! Hopefully nothing serious at this point, but I'll keep you posted. Given my profession, I would say I'm in very good hands with my co-workers. At this point I'm probably overreacting although missed workouts add up quickly with 140.6 training. I think the stress of it all is the most annoying.

Despite my current state of melancholy, I was fortunate enough to spend the past weekend in Panama City Beach paradise with Chloe! The weekend was spectacular!

Before 105 miles on the princess and pink hotness:

After: 

Highlights included a century ride on some Florida Panhandle hills, a run on the IMFL course, seafood delicacies prepared by Chef Jason, some beach time, and hanging out with my favorite puppy Stella and of course catching up with Chloe!


Stone Crab Yumminess
STELLA!!
I think I'm ready to go back again for round 2! 

And as far as the rest of the sickness/injury goes,  I'm simply thankful that I get to be a part of this great sport.... Going through these small trials makes me realize how often I take so much for granted. 

10 comments:

  1. Soooo jealous! Hopefully we can have a training or race weekend in September. And again a fun weekend in November!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot you got sick, and injured. boooooo. Hope you get to 100% quickly. :)

    That pic of you two jumping cracked me up, because well I am a guy, and we would never do that. :)

    HA HA HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome weekend!! Hope you feel better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great weekend of fun!

    I am sending you positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss PCB. Don't know if I'll ever be back though. My memories will make it an epic place for me forever though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a really fun training time! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a pretty awesome weekend - hope you start feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh darn, dont freak out, and you know my husband says all of us PT's overthink things WAY TOOOO MUCH! I know i do, so hope it gets better sooon and dont worry about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A according to your post I think it looks like a really fun training time! Great job.
    Sport Injury

    ReplyDelete