Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to School

So I new going back to school was going to suck! But classes from 8-6??? Palezzz! That is not healthy. After all, I am studying to be a physical therapist... Doesn't that mean that I should be concerned about my own personal health and well being? I guess not. Sitting for 9 hrs straight is not healthy in my book. BUT -I'm trying to be more positive about PT school in 2009 and will keep the complaining to a minimum. After all I really do love the profession and have to realize it will all be worth it in the end! 

Luckily today was my off day as my mind and body were spent from the 9 hours cardio-pulmonary, neuro, musculoskeletal, and evidence based torture. I thought a nice treat would be some hot yoga :) And a good choice it was! I feel relaxed and ready to tackle the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment