Friday, December 06, 2013

2014 Plan


Ragnar Ultra Relay Miami-Key West

Wildman Triathlon-March 15th

Florida 70.3-April 13th 


Gulf Coast Tri 70.3-May 10th 

Tri Jax Series 


Siesta Beach Triathlon-June 29th

Destin Tri 


Rev3FL 


Will I see you at any of these races? 
As for sponsors, I unfortunately won't be rocking the Rev3. Although I have thoroughly enjoyed representing what I believe is the best race series out there, I wanted to give the torch to somebody new. With my new job, my husbands deployments, and physically being far away from most of the races, I didn't want to commit to something that I can't deliver 110%. Talk about a tough team to leave :( The rev3 peeps will still always be near and dear to my heart. 

In other news, I will be representing a new brand that I've been a fan of for years....

Betty Designs!!!!
So excited to be part of such a bad a$$ group of girls who are both stylist and fast! 


And as for coaching, I am stoked to back with one of my high school friends and now pro triathlete-Chad Holderbaum. 


I am getting excited for next year, how about you? 








1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've got a great plan lined up! Fun times ahead. And I know how much you're going to miss the Rev3 team. I really wanted to get on that for 2014 but missed the cut.

    ReplyDelete