Last week I fell in love with Salt Lake City... I had a tough time leaving my little sis and saying good bye to all of these awesome things:
1. Entire lanes reserved for only runners, bikers, and walkers...
2. Altitude training anyone?
3. Many more open, vast trails into the mountains.....(minus the felines)
4. Quaint little cafes in the mountains conveniently located on bike routes5. Spoon me !!!!!(organic-yummy frozen yogurt) Who thought healthy could taste this good?
6. Goggle tans
7 &8 lots of sunshine and my sister of course
9. Spectacular views like this in every direction you look...
10. Powder run? p.s. i made it out without a hospital visit this time :)