Saturday, October 17, 2009

Winging

I would like to send a special shout out to my husband who just graduated military flight school! I'm sooo proud of him for his tremendous accomplishment! That will hopefully also explain my blogging absence over the last week. The trip was a whirlwind from the start. Every day was jam packed with events for the winging, parties, more parties, entertaining the in-laws (by far my favorite), packing to move, interviews for my residency, touring new orleans and our new house, catching up with friends, and a lot of driving back and forth from florida to new orleans. I'm still catching up on sleep.

The pictures will probably do a better job of explaining than I will....

Pre-winging
Blessing of the Wings
He made me do it!
I fly JETS!!! (after a few glasses of wine)The after-winging party at Fish HouseThe after-after party at Steak and ShakeThe day-after-torture at the National Aviation MuseumMy super sexy military pilot! Hands off ladies!
Stay tuned for a peek at our new pad in the lovely Big Easy!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome. Way hotter than Tom Cruise in Top Gun! But i do like the music in that movie (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and yes, very hawt (I still keep my own hubs but I'm just sayin)! I do love me some Steak and Shake...especially post bike ride or post drinking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress.. great choice! You looked like you were having so much fun! So glad.. can't wait to catch up.

    ReplyDelete