Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Four Years


Tomorrow officially marks my 4th anniversary for being married to Scott. Four years fly by so quickly! I cannot believe we have already been married that long! It definitely does not seem like it. (That may be partially due to the fact that I've been living away from Scott for the entire last year of it to finish my doctorate in physical therapy.)

Kinda makes me feel a lil old myself.... Regardless, it's been a great four years and I'm glad that I have been so lucky to share them with Scott!


7 comments:

  1. Ahhhh.. congrats kids! That's very sweet. Enjoy your special day! Thanks for the VM! Glad you liked your surprise. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I love your wedding pic! how much longer do you have in school now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Bet the last year has been rough. Hope you're back together soon...for good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you two... enjoy the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the anniversary and the race! YEA for racing! Send me some of that hot weather ok?

    ReplyDelete